The World's Largest Gathering of Shopper Marketing Professionals
The Shopper Marketing Expo covers the entire universe of shopper marketing to inspire marketers and retailers with collaborative solutions and actionable strategies that influence decision-making along the path to purchase.
In just a few short days, the Expo delivers business strategies and tactical skills that translate into lasting results for you, your brand and your trading partners.
- Attend the many symposiums, keynote addresses and seminars presented by leading industry experts to pick up critical knowledge and insights to better connect with shoppers.
- Find business-driven, multidisciplinary solutions on the expansive show floor. You’ll encounter more than 130 exhibitors, including a select group of “Featured Exhibitors” who offer the most intriguing and innovative solutions at Expo.
- Visit the Design of the Times Gallery for inspiration from creative in-store activation tactics, displays and campaigns. Thousands of brand marketers, agency creatives and retail executives will browse this space seeking cutting-edge ideas and solutions.
- Network with industry peers at the Design of the Times Awards Reception and Ceremony to find out which finalists will take home the gold, platinum and prestigious "Best of the Times" honor.
- Grab a bite to eat, catch up on your email or take a break from the action on the show floor in the café located in the exhibit hall. Or, stop by the Tempt-ing Lounge outside the seminar rooms to enjoy refreshments and mingle with other attendees.
- Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using #ShopperExpo.
- Sip complimentary drinks while socializing and networking with shopper marketing’s best and brightest as we wrap up the show with a closing cocktail reception at the Path to Purchase Institute booth.
The Shopper Marketing Expo is Produced By the Path to Purchase Institute
The Path to Purchase Institute is a global association serving the needs of retailers, brands and the entire ecosystem of solution providers along the path to purchase. Through a variety of platforms the Institute engages, informs and empowers its members and the industry at large. The Institute's mission: To foster best practices and a deeper understanding of all marketing efforts and touch-points that influence and culminate in purchase decisions at retail.